Unlike traditional Rancho Palos Verdes storage facilities, Box-n-Go Storage 90275 brings the storage unit(s) to you. One call is all it takes to have a unit delivered directly to your driveway – literally a few feet from your front door. Then, when the unit is packed you simply call and it will be brought to the location of your choice. Regular Palos Verdes Estates storage 90275 facilities can be trouble. After all, you need to rent a truck and pack and then unpack also hoping everything is safe until you get your items again.
When you are looking for Rancho Palos Verdes Storage, an excellent recommendation is to use Box-n-Go Storage. They differ from all the traditional self storage sites by offering mobile storage units. These can be delivered to all locations in Rancho Palos Verdes. The mobile units come in a standard size of 5 x 7 x 8 feet they load at ground level so are so easy to load. To make sure you use the mobile storage units to their best advantage using the space effectively you should consider the following guidelines.
- Keep all frequently needed items at the front of the container unit where you can access them easily if you need to.
- As the storage container is loaded, keep note with a simple outline plan that shows where your items are placed.
- Protect your furniture with covers designed for the item or old curtains, blankets or sheets
- Make the best efficient use of your storage space by piling to the ceiling. Keep the heaviest items on the bottom and lighter items on top.
- Keep some space between the walls of your unit and your stored items.
- If you’re storing fuel powered equipment like a lawnmower prevents odors or ignition by draining the tank before you put it in storage.
- Gather all the materials you need before you start: boxes, tape, covers etc.
- Mark every box with its contents, and keep a written list as you pack your unit.
- If you combine different weights of items in one box, always put the heaviest things on the bottom and mark the box “this side up.”
- Packed boxes should only weigh as much as you can lift comfortably for most people.
- Ensure all your packed boxes are securely sealed with packing tape; keep the tops flat so they can be stacked easily.
- Disassemble bed frames and other large furniture and keep them together with tape or string. Keep screws and bolts in a bag and tape these to the items that they belong to.
- Wrap dishes and glassware individually with paper and pad the box with packing paper or bubble wrap.
Once fully packed and organised your mobile storage unit is collected and taken to a secure storage facility. That makes it so easy, Rancho Palos Verdes storage without the tiresome journeys to and from a remote facility.
Such efforts take time, energy and more money than you may at first realize. Avoid all that by using Box-n-Go Storage and their easy to load self storage unit(s). There are many advantages to using Box-n-Go services: No driving around: You do not have to go to several Palos Verdes Estates storage facilities to find out if they are right for you, with us, the unit comes right to your door. No Moving Truck Rental: One of the expenses many people do not take into account is renting a moving truck to haul the larger items to the Palos Verdes storage facility.
With us, you simply load them in the unit and watch our truck take them away. No Rush: Take the time you need to load our units the way you want. When you are ready, our truck will come by and pick it up. Easy Access: Unlike many other Rancho Palos Verdes storage 90275 facilities, where ground level access is at a premium, all of the units we have are accessed at ground level. Which means that if for some reason you need to retrieve an item or two, feel free to drop by and have easy access to your unit. Easy Transportation: Our services are best used by those who are selling their home, then moving to another. This way, you simply pack the unit(s) at your old home and it will be delivered to your new home when ready. Whether it is around the corner or across the country, your Palos Verdes storage unit will be delivered on site.
The Box-n-Go units are breathable, which means no build-up of humidity that puts mold and mildew on the items you store. All of the Rancho Palos Verdes storage units are kept in a highly secure warehouse that prevents thefts and break-ins, meaning you can have peace of mind knowing your items are safe until you need them. Call our friendly and courteous staff about finding the storage at the right rates for you. We have years of experience in working with Palos Verdes storage customers storing their items, so give us a call. Box-n-Go provides Rancho Palos Verdes Estates storage service to residents and businesses of all sizes.
Clothing often forms one of the major groups of items people place in storage Palos Verdes. Households need to ensure that certain measures are taken to guarantee their storage does not damage what can be very expensive items.
- Try to save the desiccant packs found in food or electrical items; these can be used to absorb moisture in your packed clothes.
- For natural fabrics such as linen, silk, wool, as well as suede and leather it is vital that ventilation is maintained when packed. A wicker trunk or unused suitcase can be suitable for fabrics that can be folded and stacked safely.
- Pile garments with the heaviest at the bottom. Fold and stack them loosely.
- Do not stack and fold all clothes, items like furs should always be hung. Furs should also not be placed in plastic or hung in a way that would crush the material.
- Mothballs, etc. can be used in addition to pest control methods provided by the storage site.
- Avoid storing clothing in dresser drawers or trunks that are lined with wallpaper or adhesive liner paper, as the glue can attract pests. Glued boxes can present the same problem.
When seeking Palos Verdes Estates Storage, an increasingly popular option to take is using mobile units supplied by Box-n-Go Storage.
Any number of units can be delivered to any Palos Verdes Estates location, follow these guidelines to make the most of your units.
- Try not to put too many heavy items like books into boxes. By using smaller boxes for heavier items, it will make it much easier to move these items in to and out of the container. Keep boxes to no more than 25 pounds in weight.
- Place the heaviest items on the bottom of stacks while putting the lightweight items on the top.
- Use bubble wrap, old blankets and packing to protect your belongings when packing and to prevent damage.
- Completely fill all boxes with packing to ensure they do not collapse when stacked.
- Large boxes are much better for lightweight items as you can move many items in a single box.
- Always keep you mobile container securely locked when you are not using it.
- Prepare an inventory list when you packing the container so you know what you have packed and an outline plan of the location of your goods in the unit.
Once packed your units are collected at your convenience so you have the benefit of Palos Verdes Estates storage without a tiresome commute to a remote traditional storage site.
For successful clothing storage Palos Verdes, residents should use mobile units supplied by Box-n-Go Storage. This solves many packing problems as you have mobile units delivered to your door for you to pack at your convenience.
The access is very convenient as well. All you need to do is to call Box-n-go a day in advance and request access to your belongings. Your unit will be pulled from a secure storage warehouse and set on the ground for you. You will be able to access your belongings on the ground level! This service is very easy and convenient. Very affordable as well.
Box-n-Go provides self-storage units to the following zip codes in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA: 90274, 90275. Find a Rancho Palos Verdes portable storage unit near you!