If this is your first time searching for storage San Pedro Ca, you may not be familiar with the entire storage process. Furthermore, there is a lot of competition in the storage industry. Therefore, many people typically use storage companies when they are moving using trucks, however, storage has become much more. In addition, Box-n-Go offers storage that they can also transport and delivery. Nowadays, many people use Box-n-Go San Pedro Storage Rentals for the following reasons:
- Home remodel
- New addition to the family
- Business storage
Box-n-Go presents: Self Storage San Pedro
It really doesn’t matter the reason you place your items in San Pedro self-storage, the important thing is that you have flexible options. Furthermore, that these options are convenient and affordable. Hence, Box-n-Go allows you to place your items in storage locations around San Pedro without renting a truck. At Box-n-Go, we want to make your storage experience memorable, whether short or long-term. Therefore, Box-n-Go offers convenient storage options that match your needs. Here are some things we offer as storage solutions:
- A safe and secure warehouse where your items will be safe.
- Portable and breathable storage units that prevent mold and mildew.
- Free ground level access.
- Quick and simple retrieval of your items whenever you need them.
- Flexible hours that match your schedule.
- Cross country delivery of your packed storage containers.
- Pick-up and delivery of your packed storage containers.
Follow the following packing tips and those throughout this blog when using self storage. Mobile units supplied by Box-n-Go Storage make the process straightforward.
- Preparation is paramount, Make packing for storage easier by planning ahead.
- Pack as much as you can in the same size boxes. Fill boxes tightly, but take care to neither over or under pack.
- Pack heavy items such as books and tools in small boxes. For easier handling limit the weight of all boxes to 40 lbs. or less.
- Label all boxes. Clearly label boxes so you know their contents, and keep a list at your home for reference. Mark clearly all boxes containing fragile items.
- Remember to wedge them open appliance doors for storage.
- Tape or tie bed rails together. Mark the pieces for easier assembly later. Place covers or plastic bags on mattresses to keep them clean during storage.
- Pack books flat to protect their spines.
- Use furniture drawers to store small, fragile items. Secure items in drawer by filling empty spaces with towels or packing paper.
- Protect furniture legs by wrapping them in packing materials.
- Hang clothes and draperies in wardrobe boxes.
The beauty of placing your items in San Pedro Storage Rentals:
- Choose how many portable storage units you need.
- Determine if you want to rent short or long-term.
- Access your items at any time within a short notice.
- Store a wide variety of items including books, electronics, as well as exercise equipment.
Placing items in storage is quickly becoming a flexible and convenient option. Allowing students, businesses, and homeowners to store their items and create more space in their living and working environments. If you need San Pedro Self Storage, you can rest assured there is one in the 90732 and 90731 area. Call Box-n-Go Self Storage San Pedro to help you with all of your storage needs.
Life thows us many curve balls. Many of those situations are solved with a help from storage facilities. Take a divorce as an example. You recently came to a decision to separate from your partner. It was the toughest choice you ever made, but you know it is the right one. Now you must figure out how to rebuild your life.
The first step is to get your own place. However, if you are like most people, you may settle for a small apartment in the interim, until everything settles down. However, where to put all your valuables? This is where San Pedro storage units can come into the picture. By renting San Pedro self storage units, you have a safe place where you can keep your valuables and other possessions until you move into a bigger apartment or home.
But how safe and secure are typical traditional San Pedro storage facilities? Here are three facts that you must know about the traditional San Pedro public storage before you put any of your items into a unit.
1. Unexpected Rent Increases
Many people complain about how their “cheap” San Pedro storage units provider raised the rent on them after only a few months. They were lured into the service with a rate that seemed very affordable. However, a few months later, they were paying 50 or 60 percent more. A few months later, their rate was more than double the initial price. Sadly, it is common behavior among the traditional San Pedro self storage companies. As more customers move away from traditional storage businesses, they raise rates on others to compensate.
2. One or Two Late Payments? Your Items are Sold Off
Another key issue with the traditional San Pedro storage services is that if you are accidentally late with a couple of payments, they can put your unit into the process of being sold off. While your items are not sold immediately, you only have a couple of weeks to pay the rent and late fees before your items are auctioned.
3. Inconvenient, Insecure and Potentially Harmful
The final reason why we always encourage people to avoid the traditional San Pedro public storage is because of the limited amenities you receive. These units are often located far away from downtown, which makes them inconvenient. Then you factor in the lack of cameras or guards at the facility, which means your items could be stolen if someone breaks the lock to your unit. Moreover, finally, the lack of climate control means that temperature/humidity sensitive items may be damaged after a few months.
We strongly encourage you to avoid these cheap facilities if you want to store your items for a few months. The best option is to go with a mobile storage provider. These companies, such as Box-n-Go, offer you the chance to have a storage container sent to your home address.
Say you are moving out after your marital split. Order the unit to your home, spend a day moving your items into the container, and have the company pick up the container when you are done. They will secure the container at a climate controlled and well-guarded facility.
If you ever need access to your items, you can visit the facility. Alternatively, you can have the container sent to any address in the United States. How convenient is that?
We all tend to accumulate gifts and memorabilia throughout our lives we do not want to throw away. Unfortunately we do not have unlimited space in our homes to accommodate these amassed precious items. We therefore need ways to maintain our living space whilst keeping our mementos. For those considering storage San Pedro for these items facilities provided by Box-n-Go Storage are ideal as they will deliver a mobile storage unit to your address.
Nobody wants to throw away wedding photos or presents or items of sentimental value. Consider these ideas to reduce items before placing them in storage:
- Go through boxes of old photos. Choose your favorites and put them into a photo album or frames.
- Create scrapbooks for memorabilia such as letters and children’s drawings.
- Gifts that have been stored in a spare bedroom or in the garage are not likely to be missed by whoever gave you an item. Give them away or send them to a charity.
You can then carefully pack your possessions in your own time into the mobile storage unit. This is then collected from you at your convenience and kept at a secure storage facility.
The added bonus is you are fully assured your belongings are always packed correctly in the self-storage unit without any rush or pressure when you free up space. Your storage San Pedro need is met while your treasured belongings are kept safe and sound.
Closet space is often at a premium in our homes a solution to the problem is to use self storage units. Storage San Pedro residents have a good option with Box-n-Go Storage who supply mobile storage units to any San Pedro address.
Many houses never seem to have enough closet space. This means it can be difficult to locate outfits or that clothes get damaged. Many of us have a tendency to stockpile clothes particularly if they are still in good condition.
Initially, declutter your closets and bedroom drawers of all the items you no longer wear. There are several ways to dispose of items:
- Goodwill accept old clothes for charity.
- There are clothes recycling facilities available in most areas.
- Have a swop party with friends – It is great fun and you can get great finds at no cost. This is particularly good for items that no longer fit and outfits that you are unlikely to wear again.
- Sell your old clothes to second-hand boutiques.
- List items on auction sites site such as eBay.
However, there will always be clothes you need to keep but have no room for. Store outfits for holidays or special occasions such as weddings or heavy coats, ski suits and hatboxes take up a lot of space. These are generally expensive but are items we only use seasonally or infrequently.
You can pack your excess clothes into the storage San Pedro mobile units, you will then free up valuable closet space.
Call Box-n-Go to help you with your moving and Self Storage San Pedro needs today!
Whether you are looking to store a few items or an entire household, placing your items in storage can be a cost-effective and flexible option for you. In conclusion, Call Box-n-Go today and discover how we can help you have a pleasant and stress free moving and storage experience.
Box-n-Go provides self-storage units to the following zip codes in San Pedro, CA: 90731, 90732, 90733, 90734. Find a San Pedro portable storage unit near you!