No Truck Needed
No Heavy Lifting
we can help load or move
We Pick Up
We Store or Move
Store on your driveway or inside our secure facility. Load/unload only once. Ground level access.
Are you a student?
Box-n-Go - XL
20’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 3-bedroom residence.
5-7 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
Box-n-Go - L
16’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 2-bedroom residence.
3-5 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
8’ Container – all weather.
Modular – works for any need.
Each fits 1-1.5 rooms.
Are you a student?
- Call or order online in minutes
- We deliver storage to you
- Pack at home, at your convinience
- Store on your property or at indoor facility
- Move locally or nationwide
Are you a student?
Personal & Business Storage
Local & Nationwide Moving
Packing & Loading Help
Moving Boxes & Supplies
Are you a student?
We are dedicated to deliver the best solution for almost any storage & moving need, with no gimmicks or hidden costs:
- No truck to rent. We deliver storage to you!
- Load/Unload only once.
- Pay only for space you use.
- Secure, climate-friendly facility.
- Drive-up access
No Truck to rent…EVER!
- Save money and time.
- Reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
- No need to pay for gas, insurance & mileage!
Load ONCE Storage Solution!
- You only need to load your belongings once!
- No need to load and unload it all again into a storage unit.
- All containers come with easy ground level access!
Pay Only for the Space You Use!
(if storing at our facility)
- No not need to guess on how much space you actually need.
- Order an extra 8’ x 5’ unit. Do not use it – do not pay for it.
Secure, Climate-Friendly Facility!
- Highest degree of security and protection.
- Our 8’ x 5’ units are breatheable – no mold or mildew.
- No funky smell when your belongings return.
EASY Drive-Up Access!
(if storing at our facility)
- Access your units at ground level.
- No elevators, ramps, stairs to climb.
- Schedule access appointment & drive straight to your units.
Are you a student?
Portable Storage Units in Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
Top 10 Reasons to Go Mobile with Box-n-Go Storage Units in Thousand Oaks1. Variety Box-n-Go has all your needs covered, with services for portable and on-site storage that cater to students, residents, and businesses. And if you’re relocating, there’s also a full suite of moving services. 2. Efficiency Self storage can be much more manageable when you use mobile units. You load up your storage containers and you’re done, which saves the extra step of having to unload your belongings.
3. FlexibilityWhen you place items into traditional storage units, you have to load everything all at once, which can be stressful. But when you choose mobile storage, you can load your containers at your own pace and you get flexible delivery and pickup scheduling.
4. AccessibilityLike with public storage, Box-n-Go gives you the freedom to go on-site to retrieve your belongings, should you need just an item or two.
5. SecurityIn transit, smaller containers mean there’s less chance of items shifting and breaking. Once at the facility, your items will be protected by 24-hour surveillance, basic protection coverage, and options for increased coverage.
6. SuitabilityTake advantage of a more customizable solution with “just right”-sized containers. Estimate the number of items you need to store, then order only the units you need. You won’t have to pay for space you don’t use.
7. PunctualityWhen you arrange to have your storage units picked up or dropped off, you can count on a timely arrival. Box-n-Go keeps a tight 3-hour delivery window, so your wait time is minimal.
8. SimplicityGetting curbside self storage is as easy as making a single phone call. Unlike using standard storage units, there’s no need to rent a moving truck, drive it around the city, unload your stuff, fill up the gas tank, and return the truck.
9. AffordabilityBox-n-Go offers the best rates around for mobile storage services. In fact, there’s a 110% Best Price Guarantee. So if you find an offer for the same service at a lower price, Box-n-Go will beat that price by 10%. For real.
10. ReliabilityWhen searching for self storage in Thousand Oaks, CA, you want to go with a trustworthy company. Box-n-Go has a strong reputation you can feel confident about, with more than 10,000 customers served. And you’ll also have peace of mind knowing that Box-n-Go has hundreds of 5-star reviews. So, when you’re looking around for Thousand Oaks storage units, it makes a lot of sense to use mobile storage from Box-n-Go. If you are a fitness professional, you are probably in high demand. And while there are many fitness centers in the area, you are realizing that many people are requesting you to come to their home or their location that is outside Thousand Oaks. Have you ever considered searching for self storage?
Why search for self storage Thousand Oaks?When it comes to running your fitness business, you want to serve as many people you can and help them reach their fitness goals. Whether they are somewhere in the 91360 area, or even out of state, you want to make sure you accommodate them the best way that you can. Most people don’t have their own fitness equipment, and if they do, it’s probably cheap and ineffective. Therefore, you prefer using your own fitness equipment. So, if you have to go out of state to train, you can pack all your equipment inside a storage unit in Thousand Oaks and have it delivered to wherever you need it to go.
What type of fitness equipment can you place in Self Storage in Thousand Oaks CA?Whether you have a large or small clientele, you can benefit from placing a wide variety of fitness equipment in self storage. Here are some of the common types of fitness equipment people place in our Thousand Oaks storage facility:
- Elliptical Trainers
- StairMaster Trainers
- Balance/Medicine Balls
- Free Weights
- Jump Ropes
- Stationary Bikes
- Kettle Bells
- Resistance Bands
- Ab Trainers
Self Storage Thousand Oaks CA for Baby GearAny parent can tell you that a new baby definitely turns a household upside down. Self storage can help. It is amazing how much stuff is required for such a small person! Nursery equipment and clothing are a significant financial investment and take up an awful lot of space. The initial items when a baby is born rapidly increase and multiply as the baby grows. They go from newborn size to a crawling baby then to an adventurous toddler in what seems like a blink of an eye. The outgrown clothing and the discarded toys and nursery equipment are a storage problem that an expanding family needs to tackle. One solution to the situation is to use self storage. Thousand Oaks families have access to the innovative mobile storage units available from Box-n-Go Storage. They will deliver mobile storage containers to your address, allowing you to load and store your nursery items at your own convenience. Once packed, they are collected and taken to a climate-controlled storage facility where they are held in a secure environment until you need them again when a new addition arrives! This is a fantastic solution. Local families will not have to be involved in a tiresome commute to a remote storage facility and only need to pack the unit once. At a point in family life when time is precious, these are priceless benefits.
What can you expect when you search for Self Storage in Thousand Oaks CA online?There are many storage facilities in the 91362 and 91360 areas. You want to look for storage places that can accommodate your needs. If you will be going out of town and need your equipment delivered to you, then you want to choose a facility that offers portable storage units near 91362 and delivery. In addition to offering portable storage units, you also want to make sure your Thousand Oaks storage facility offers the following:
- Ground-level access
- Easy and convenient retrieval of your items
- Safe and secure self-storage center with state-of-the-art security
- Affordable storage rental rates
- Content protection plans and/or insurance
Follow the following advice to ensure your storage is successful:
- Use Packing Materials – To protect your furniture which is valuable to you and can be fragile, use cardboard and bubble wrap. Sharp corners and edges can be particularly vulnerable to chipping or cracks, so use more packing materials in those places or use corner protectors.
- Allow Access – We all want to get maximum storage out of a unit by packing as much into it as possible to save However, the reality is if we need to access the rear to retrieve something it is a burden to have to completely unload the storage unit. By leaving some space to move through the unit and not cramming, you also allow airflow.
- Cover with cotton – It is a common misconception that covering furniture totally in plastic is a good idea. Doing so can cause moisture build-up, which encourages the growth of odors and mold. Using cotton sheets to wrap and drape on furniture allows your items to “breathe,” preventing moisture. Old cotton sheets are ideal for this purpose or specialist covers can be purchased.
- Aerosol cans
- Car batteries
- Charcoal, lighter fluid
- Chemistry sets
- Liquid bleach
- Loaded guns
- Nail polish or nail polish remover
- Paint thinners
- Pool chemicals
- Propane or butane tanks
- Weed killer
- Cleaning solvents
- Darkroom chemicals
- Fire extinguishers
- Household batteries
- Items of sentimental value
- Live plants
Compare our offerings to those of other self-storage facilities near 91362See for yourself how we compare and choose the best option for you:
- Public Storage – 30921 Agoura Rd, Westlake Village, CA 91361
- Public Storage – 120 West Easy Street, Simi Valley, CA 93065
- Public Storage – 875 W Los Angeles Ave, Moorpark, CA 93021
- StorQuest Thousand Oaks – 100 N Skyline Dr, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
- SoCal Self Storage Thousand Oaks – 2550 Willow Ln, Thousand Oaks, CA 91361
- Extra Space Self Storage Thousand Oaks – 1285 Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
- North Ranch Self Storage Thousand Oaks – 4600 Thousand Oaks Blvd, Westlake Village, CA 91362