Store on your driveway or inside our secure facility. Load/unload only once. Ground level access.
20’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 3-bedroom residence.
5-7 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
16’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 2-bedroom residence.
3-5 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
8’ Container – all weather.
Modular – works for any need.
Each fits 1-1.5 rooms.
- No truck to rent. We deliver storage to you!
- Load/Unload only once.
- Pay only for space you use.
- Secure, climate-friendly facility.
- Drive-up access
- Save money and time.
- Reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
- No need to pay for gas, insurance & mileage!
- You only need to load your belongings once!
- No need to load and unload it all again into a storage unit.
- All containers come with easy ground level access!
(if storing at our facility)
- No not need to guess on how much space you actually need.
- Order an extra 8’ x 5’ unit. Do not use it – do not pay for it.
- Highest degree of security and protection.
- Our 8’ x 5’ units are breatheable – no mold or mildew.
- No funky smell when your belongings return.
(if storing at our facility)
- Access your units at ground level.
- No elevators, ramps, stairs to climb.
- Schedule access appointment & drive straight to your units.
Self-Storage Units in Oak Park, CA 91377
The best way to tackle the issue is to follow these guidelines:
- Tackle the organization of the garage after you have decluttered and organized the other rooms of your rest home.
- Ruthlessly sell, discard or donate items that no longer have regular use.
- Place regularly used items in the most accessible places in the garage. This will at least ensure they are used.
- Sort remaining items into appropriate categories and then purchase sturdy, properly sized storage containers.
- Keep your sorted items together on shelves or in sections keeping parking free.
- Make the most of wall space with wall-mounted peg boards, tool holders, and hooks.
- Use small, stackable containers to hold small hardware and fixings.
Storage is a great solution to a pest problemCreepy critters, bugs, rodents, call them whatever you want, but one thing is for sure: they don’t belong in your Oak Park home. While you do everything to keep your house clean, there are some small insects like ants, cockroaches, and bugs that seem to make their way into your home. Over-the-counter bug sprays and pesticides are considered a temporary fix. They can only do so much. So, what do you do? Your best bet will be to call an Oak Park exterminator to help you eliminate your pesky pest problem. But, there’s one problem: Your furniture and valuable items are still in your home. Most people opt to have their house sprayed. However, there are many people who are apprehensive about the harsh chemicals that are used to kill the bugs. This is why many people are searching for Storage Oak Park.
Storage to Help in Family SituationsThe most common situation facing a couple who is divorcing is the upheaval of arranging new living arrangements for the family. Oak Park self storage its the option. The media often only portrays a man leaving a household when the marriage breaks down as the only outcome; however this is not always the case. How can using Oak Park self storage help this situation? When a man leaves the home they often need to store items as they downsize to smaller living arrangements. Box-n-Go Storage makes the process a lot easier at this stressful time by delivering mobile units directly to the home. This saves any tiresome commute to a remote storage facility. The wife and the kids stay in the family home while a husband gets an apartment or smaller home in the area. Many men actually do this before they even start any form of legal process towards divorce. They assume that the details will be worked out at a later date. Best advice is that a partner should never move out of the house voluntarily.
Why to avoid telling people you are moving out
- You are telling everyone including the judge that you have the financial means to afford your own home and still support yourself.
- You are inadvertently telling any judge that you have no issues with letting your wife have custody of the kids.
Why put your furniture into storage units Oak Park CA?The ideal solution is to put your furniture in Oak Park self storage. The reason being is, you never know what kind of chemicals and treatments can harm your furniture. So, before you call your exterminator you want to search for Storage Oak Park, and ask about different storage options for your needs. In some cases, an infestation problem may be too large to handle. So it may require Oak Park residents to move out of their home temporarily. If this is the case, you want to search for Storage Oak Park online that has portable storage units. We can deliver your items to you if you have to stay out of your Oak Park home longer than anticipated. Placing your items in Oak Park self storage is the ideal solution. However, you want to make sure that your furniture doesn’t have pest and creepy critters as well. Therefore, before you place your belongings in storage Oak Park CA, make sure your furniture is pest free.
Here are some steps to “de-bug” your furniture before placing it in Oak park self storage:
- Spray and wipe down all wooden/glass furniture with disinfectant wipes and spray
- Disassemble all furniture and shake out any parts necessary
- Thoroughly wash pillows, sheets, and any other fabrics
- Perform a thorough check before placing your items in self storage
- Inform your storage of pests problems- they may have extra tips they can give you
Call Box-n- Go storage 91377 and store all your items today!Getting rid of a bug problem is not the best reason to place your items in storage. But, it’s still a good one. Put your mind at ease knowing that there is an Oak Park storage center minutes away from your home. Whether you need to store your furniture and other items for a few weeks, or a few months, let Box-n-Go self storage take care of you. Call us at 877-269-6461 and rent one of our storage units today! Box-n-Go services are in high demand because of their convenience and ease of use. Our customers come from many parts of Southern California, including many neighboring cities and communities: Calabasas, CA, Topanga, CA, West Hills, CA, Chatsworth, CA, Agoura Hills, CA, Westlake Village, CA, Thousand Oaks, CA, Simi Valley, CA and many other parts of Los Angeles, CA and Ventura County and Orange County, CA.