Store on your driveway or inside our secure facility. Load/unload only once. Ground level access.
20’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 3-bedroom residence.
5-7 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
16’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 2-bedroom residence.
3-5 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
8’ Container – all weather.
Modular – works for any need.
Each fits 1-1.5 rooms.
- Call or order online in minutes
- We deliver storage to you
- Pack at home, at your convinience
- Store on your property or at indoor facility
- Move locally or nationwide
- No truck to rent. We deliver storage to you!
- Load/Unload only once.
- Pay only for space you use.
- Secure, climate-friendly facility.
- Drive-up access
- Save money and time.
- Reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
- No need to pay for gas, insurance & mileage!
- You only need to load your belongings once!
- No need to load and unload it all again into a storage unit.
- All containers come with easy ground level access!
(if storing at our facility)
- No not need to guess on how much space you actually need.
- Order an extra 8’ x 5’ unit. Do not use it – do not pay for it.
- Highest degree of security and protection.
- Our 8’ x 5’ units are breatheable – no mold or mildew.
- No funky smell when your belongings return.
(if storing at our facility)
- Access your units at ground level.
- No elevators, ramps, stairs to climb.
- Schedule access appointment & drive straight to your units.
Self Storage Units in Cypress, CA
Moving in togetherMoving in together and sharing costs can save money (this obviously shouldn’t be the main reason for moving in together!), but it has to be considered that two can live cheaper than one whatever the current economic climate and cost of living increases.
Breaking upWhen a relationship breaks down, parties often want to go their separate ways. However, a recent study has shown that an increasing number of couples who have broken up have been forced to stay living together as they cannot afford to live alone.
Growing upA growing family with growing children will always need more space. However, at times like these, parents might be persuaded to squeeze in together or expand the home so they can stay put longer.
Moving near a good schoolThis is a prime consideration for most parents but makes property even more expensive. A recent study showed that houses near good schools can cost significantly more than identical properties elsewhere.
Multigenerational homesParents whose children had flown the nest might consider downsizing; however, a huge number of kids are moving back in with parents as they cannot afford homes of their own. A mobile storage unit delivered to your home is an ideal solution. That is a great way to tackle the move. You can:
- Load your temporary storage unit at your old address
- Have it conveniently delivered to your new home anywhere in the state or elsewhere in the country without any moving-day rush
Access to Stored BelongingsAccess is very easy and convenient. All we ask is for you to give us a 1-day notice. We pull your storage units from inside the warehouse and place it in a designated special access area. When you come, you will be able to drive up right to your storage containers. This service is FREE to Box-n-Go customers. This service represents an incredible convenience: drive up access at no extra cost! If you are decluttering your living space, here are some items that you should consider placing in storage facilities in Cypress:
- Children’s toys and books that are no longer in use
- Furniture that is taking up space in the garage of your Cypress home
- Paintings and decorations that are not being used
- Old electronics and gadgets that you don’t want to sell or give away
- Winter/Summer clothes that you are not wearing for the season
- Books that you no longer read
- Important papers and documents that you want to keep in a secure Cypress storage facility
Why it’s a good idea to rent self-storage units near Cypress, CaliforniaMany people think that self-storage facilities are unnecessary and a waste of money. However, our storage units in Cypress, California, can really create more space and save you more money in the long run. Your items will be safe, secure, and free from theft and damage while in one of our secure self-storage facilities. This way, you can focus on creating more space in your home. As a result of putting your items in a storage locker, you will discover:
- Suddenly, you have room to park your car in the garage
- You have extra space to move around your home with ease
- Your home is open, inviting, and relaxing
- A clean and spacious guest room has been created
This is why our storage company provides the following:
- Convenient yet affordable storage units in Cypress, CA
- Free limited protection plan on each storage unit
- Secure self-storage facility
- Ground-level access for all storage containers, while no extra fees are charged
- Quick and easy retrieval of your items whenever you need them
- Breathable storage units in the 90630 area
- Pickup and delivery of storage units near Cypress, CA and surrounding areas
Popular reasons to make a move while using storage in Cypress
Financial FortuneSince the recession of 2008 it can be difficult to maintain stable finances. For those that do, a new home is often top of the shopping list. However, the credit crunch has shown that desirable homes can be in short supply.
Financial MisfortuneThis is a risk in the current economic climate. Reports show an increasing number of mortgages are in arrears with fewer home sales to help those in trouble. So people are moving out before they are forced to.
MortgagesMortgage rates have tumbled, but for many the increased cost of living means the cost is still too high, so they aim to move for downsizing. A lot of people desire a smaller property or one in a less expensive area.
EmploymentJob losses may mean selling up and downsizing to free some equity. With the job market in decline, people are more willing to relocate. This can sometimes have the added benefit of relocation packages.
Box-n-Go storage units in Cypress are all you need for your moving and storage experience!For anybody looking for storage locations in Cypress, Box-n-Go Storage offers an innovative solution with our low-cost mobile storage units. Whether you are creating more space, or have another life-changing event that requires you to place your items in storage, call Box-n-Go today! We have a wide variety of solutions to help you with your moving and storage goals. It doesn’t matter if you need one storage unit or multiple storage units, we can help you. Call Box-n-Go and discover how we can help you create more space in your home! We deliver the storage containers to your Cypress address. Then you can pack them at your convenience. However, some items can be awkward to pack even with the mobile unit ground-level access as they cannot normally pack into a box. Reserve storage units in Cypress today!
Guidelines for packing
- Loosen bicycle handlebars and turn them sideways. Don’t forget to keep the chains and pedals covered; otherwise, grease and oil might rub off on other items.
- Carefully wrap small mirrors and pack in boxes. Cover large paintings, artwork, or wall mirrors with cardboard. When possible, these items should be kept safe in wardrobe boxes.
- Because your outdoor furniture may be too bulky or heavy to move in one piece, you may need to disassemble it. If so, be sure to place the nuts and bolts in a plastic bag and attach it to the furniture.
- Carefully roll up carpets and rugs and secure them with rope.
- Wrapping sharp edges on any tools or attachments will help prevent injury. Pack power tools with plenty of cushioning. Be sure to tie or tape your tool chests securely closed.
- Dispose of the gasoline and oil from your lawnmower and other machinery, as well as any flammable or poisonous household products.
Compare Box-n-Go to Other Cypress Self-Storage Facilities
- Public Storage Cypress CA – 10792 Knott Ave, Stanton, CA 90680
- Extra Space Storage Cypress CA – 4664 Lincoln Ave, Cypress, CA 90630
- Stor-Mor Self Storage Cypress CA – 6322 Lincoln Ave, Cypress, CA 90630
- A-1 Self Storage Cypress CA – 5081 Lincoln Ave, Cypress, CA 90630
- Right Space Storage Cypress CA – 8882 Watson St, Cypress, CA 90630
- Simply Self Storage Cypress CA – 9141 Valley View St, Cypress, CA 90630