Store on your driveway or inside our secure facility. Load/unload only once. Ground level access.
20’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 3-bedroom residence.
5-7 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
16’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 2-bedroom residence.
3-5 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
8’ Container – all weather.
Modular – works for any need.
Each fits 1-1.5 rooms.
- No truck to rent. We deliver storage to you!
- Load/Unload only once.
- Pay only for space you use.
- Secure, climate-friendly facility.
- Drive-up access
- Save money and time.
- Reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
- No need to pay for gas, insurance & mileage!
- You only need to load your belongings once!
- No need to load and unload it all again into a storage unit.
- All containers come with easy ground level access!
(if storing at our facility)
- No not need to guess on how much space you actually need.
- Order an extra 8’ x 5’ unit. Do not use it – do not pay for it.
- Highest degree of security and protection.
- Our 8’ x 5’ units are breatheable – no mold or mildew.
- No funky smell when your belongings return.
(if storing at our facility)
- Access your units at ground level.
- No elevators, ramps, stairs to climb.
- Schedule access appointment & drive straight to your units.
Portable Self-Storage Units in Lynwood, CA 90262
Take note and consider these helpful key guidelines for your storage:
- Buy new boxes from a professional moving supplier. Recycling used boxes from a shop definitely exposes you to the risk of pests. Also, the used boxes might not be as sturdy as the new ones. This is because they were in previouse use for several times and have carried substantial amount of weight already.
- Never store food as this is often how boxes obtain those bad smells, attract pests and breed mold. Also, during the time of moving the boxes, the stuffiness in the unit can diminish. This will scatter the food in it. this, in turn, will ruin all your belongings that you have stored.
- Packing liquids is never a good idea. Containers may leak causing damage to your valuables.
Pre-Packing Tips:List the items that you need to pack in the boxes. It will make your storage units 90262 process much easier. A list will help you determine the sizes and quantities of packing materials you’ll need too. It will also help you stay organized while packing the items as you can easily mark which box is holding what items so that you don’t have a hard time while packing. Use a variety of size in boxes. Storing books and heavier items in many small boxes will minimize the risk of accidents and weight too. This will help prevent back strain or injury. Establish a comfortable packing area and keep all your supplies on hand. These supplies may include: Boxes, Packing Tape, Felt Markers, Packing Paper, Tissue Paper, Bubble Wrap, Foam “Peanuts”. When natural disasters occur, it can be an overwhelming experience. It causes loss of items, misplacement of valuables and damage of belongings. They may seem like just materials to other people, but old photos and certain memorabilia create wonderful memories that can be cherished for a life time. However, when disaster strikes, those memories can be washed away in an instant. Earthquakes, tornadoes, floods and other natural disasters can occur in Lynwood with little to no warning. If you feel that a natural disaster will occur in your area or you get any warning, here are some simple self storage tips to help you prepare.
Place items in Lynwood storageIf you have a lot of valuables and think they might get damaged due to natural weather conditions, we advise that you place your belongings in a Lynwood self storage center. Typically, when you place your items in Lynwood self storage, they will be in a safe and secure warehouse. However, there are some Lynwood storage companies that have portable storage units and will be able to deliver your storage near 90262 to neighboring town or outside of the 90262 area until the weather conditions improves again.
Questions to ask your self storage in Lynwood CA during a natural disasterWhile placing your belongings in Lynwood self storage is the ideal thing to do during a natural disaster, you still want to make sure your items are protected in it. You should ask your storage center in Lynwood the following questions:
- Do you have a contents protection plan at your Lynwood storage center?
- What happens to my items if they get damaged in your Lynwood storage?
- Do you have any storage tips to help me keep my items protected from damage?
- Has your Lynwood storage center ever been affected by a natural disaster?
- Will I be able to retrieve my items at any time if I place them in your Lynwood storage ?
Why should you place your food in a pantry instead of Lynwood self storage?During a natural disaster, many people try to use their Lynwood storage facility as a food pantry. This is not a great idea. Food can spoil, rot, and even worse; attract creepy critters in the storage warehouse in Lynwood and create larger problems. If you have a sturdy shed at your Lynwood home, you should place your canned and boxed foods there. It is also ideal if you have a food pantry in a neighboring town next to Lynwood. This way if you want to have access to your food in an emergency, it’s only a short drive away.
Call Box-n-Go storage 90262 and discover how we can help you get through a natural disaster!The truth is, no one wants to deal with the stress, frustration and emotional turmoil that come along with a natural disaster. However, if you prepare for situations like this, you can put your mind at ease. If you know a natural disaster will affect your area, it’s highly advisable that you act fast and find a storage in Lynwood CA that can keep your items safe and secure. Call Box-n-Go storage – your budget self storage in Lynwood CA option. Discover how our storage professionals can protect your valuables in a time of need. While Box-n-Go offers exceptional services and conveniences, some people prefer storing at the traditional facility. here are some of the best companies offfering self storage in Lynwood that you can count on. So before you choose, we recommend driving by the below facilities and checking them out. Ask about their rates and how frequently the facility raises them. Find out if the insurance coverage additional. Learn about the move out notice requirements, access policty, security, etc.:
- Nova Storage Lynwood CA 11230 Wright Rd
- Budget Self Storage Lynwood CA 11403 Long Beach Blvd
- Public Storage 90262 Lynwood CA 5005 Firestone Pl