Store on your driveway or inside our secure facility. Load/unload only once. Ground level access.
20’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 3-bedroom residence.
5-7 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
16’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 2-bedroom residence.
3-5 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
8’ Container – all weather.
Modular – works for any need.
Each fits 1-1.5 rooms.
- Call or order online in minutes
- We deliver storage to you
- Pack at home, at your convinience
- Store on your property or at indoor facility
- Move locally or nationwide
- No truck to rent. We deliver storage to you!
- Load/Unload only once.
- Pay only for space you use.
- Secure, climate-friendly facility.
- Drive-up access
- Save money and time.
- Reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
- No need to pay for gas, insurance & mileage!
- You only need to load your belongings once!
- No need to load and unload it all again into a storage unit.
- All containers come with easy ground level access!
(if storing at our facility)
- No not need to guess on how much space you actually need.
- Order an extra 8’ x 5’ unit. Do not use it – do not pay for it.
- Highest degree of security and protection.
- Our 8’ x 5’ units are breatheable – no mold or mildew.
- No funky smell when your belongings return.
(if storing at our facility)
- Access your units at ground level.
- No elevators, ramps, stairs to climb.
- Schedule access appointment & drive straight to your units.
Self Storage Montebello CA 90640
How can you tell if your items are safe and secure in storage?
On site securityYou worked very hard for your belongings, and you don’t want anything to happen to them. We know that placing your belongings in a self-storage facility may seem like a foreign idea. Even so, it’s likely that your best option is to rent storage units in Montebello for your belongings. When you are searching for storage facilities in Montebello, you want to make sure they have state-of-the-art security. For that, you need to ask a few questions to the provider of the storage facility. Important questions to ask include:
- Do you have 24-hour security at your storage locker?
- Do you have actual security guards or video monitoring at your storage warehouse?
- How reliable are your security cameras and motion detectors at your storage facility?
InsuranceYou are responsible for getting your own insurance in most cases. It will be in your best interest to ask your Montebello storage facility whether they offer any insurance policy for the safekeeping of your belongings. They might have insurance policies in place. You need to know who will be responsible if your items are damaged while in storage. Most storage locations in Montebello have content protection plans. You want to read the fine print to determine if it’s worthwhile putting your items in storage. If they don’t offer such options, then find some other self-storage facility that can provide you with it. Or you can get your own insurance.
Easy accessWhile easy storage access may not seem like it is important, it plays a vital role in choosing from all the self-storage facilities in the area. If you can access your items whenever you need to without any bottleneck, so can anyone else. Hence, you must keep a close eye on your belongings and monitor them when needed. By having daily or weekly access to your storage units, you can decrease the chances of your items being stolen or damaged.
Using storage units in Montebello, CaliforniaWhen you are looking for a new start after a divorce, moving forward is often hindered by past experiences. The “baggage” gathered in our previous lives does not help either. With the help of storage units, Montebello residents can successfully move on towards a better life. It does not matter what your age is, as long as you are open and available to change. All you have to do is to leave the baggage in the storage unit so that it remains safe yet not within your close proximity to remind you of the past. Using self storage may not be an obvious factor in the mix. But the local climate-controlled storage facilities provided by Box-n-Go Storage can help in a surprising number of ways. Take a trip. Traveling alone is a fantastic way of re-discovering the single life. When you have the courage and confidence of traveling alone as an independent traveler, you can only enhance your chances of surviving in the world that can be difficult for singles for sure. A storage unit is ideal to use for storing goods when you take an extended break.
Reserve storage units in Montebello CADo what you enjoyed doing before you got married. Many people put themselves aside for their partners and children. Over many years, they forget who they were. If you enjoy dancing, painting, riding a motorcycle, or skiing, you can resume that activity. If you do take any of this advice, storage units will make taking a trip or restarting a previous hobby a lot more straightforward and smoother. Mobile storage units make the process a lot easier after divorce. Box-n-Go delivers the units directly to your home. This means there is no lengthy commute to a remote storage facility. This will save you at least 50% of time, if you are packing and loading yourself. If you decide to hire movers, this will save you 50% of the moving cost! Less handling of your furniture will also save it from wear and tear.
Call Box-n-Go Self Storage–the place for simple storage solutions!It’s highly unlikely that your items will get damaged or stolen while they’re inside your self-storage units in Montebello, CA. However, it’s good to know that they have safety options in place to protect your items. If you are still skeptical about storing your items in self storage, call Box-n-Go. We can help you put your mind at ease. We will explain the entire moving and storage process. Whether you need to store a few small items or a few large items, we have you covered. Call us today and discover why many residents trust our storage units with their belongings. You can rent self-storage units today! Ask about our self-storage unit prices in Montebello. If you are looking for storage, call Box-n-Go self storage Montebello CA service. We have affordable, convenient, and secure self-storage solutions that match your needs.
Compare Box-n-Go to other Montebello storage facilitiesWhen it comes to storage there are plenty of options. While we firmly believe we have the best deal for you, we always recommend for you to shop and compare. Check out the below facilities. See their units. Learn about their prices, polices, amenities. Should Box-n-Go’s services not fit the bill for you, here is the list of some of the best local self-storage facilities that you should check out:
- 8551 Beverly Blvd – Public Storage Montebello CA
- 1012 S Maple Ave – Public Storage near 90640
- SmartStop Self Storage – 404 Potrero Grande Dr
- 240 E Whittier Blvd – Public Storage Montebello CA
- Handy Self Storage – 1500 Washington Blvd, Montebello, CA 90640
- 1985 Potrero Grande Dr – Public Storage near 90640
Make sure your Montebello storage unit doesn’t have pests!While it’s a good idea for you to inspect your belongings, it’s an even better idea to ensure your storage unit in Montebello doesn’t have pests. After all, there are a wide variety of people placing and removing their stored items on a daily basis. Therefore, if you are apprehensive about using public storage places, here are some things you can do to ease your mind and protect yourself from pests:
- Don’t be afraid to ask your storage facility about their pest policy and how they handle bed bugs if they are present
- Store your items in plastic and sealed containers to prevent bed bugs from entering
- Inspect the storage space carefully to see if there are any bed bugs present
- After removing your items from storage, clean everything thoroughly