Store on your driveway or inside our secure facility. Load/unload only once. Ground level access.
20’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 3-bedroom residence.
5-7 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
16’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 2-bedroom residence.
3-5 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
8’ Container – all weather.
Modular – works for any need.
Each fits 1-1.5 rooms.
- Call or order online in minutes
- We deliver storage to you
- Pack at home, at your convinience
- Store on your property or at indoor facility
- Move locally or nationwide
- No truck to rent. We deliver storage to you!
- Load/Unload only once.
- Pay only for space you use.
- Secure, climate-friendly facility.
- Drive-up access
- Save money and time.
- Reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
- No need to pay for gas, insurance & mileage!
- You only need to load your belongings once!
- No need to load and unload it all again into a storage unit.
- All containers come with easy ground level access!
(if storing at our facility)
- No not need to guess on how much space you actually need.
- Order an extra 8’ x 5’ unit. Do not use it – do not pay for it.
- Highest degree of security and protection.
- Our 8’ x 5’ units are breatheable – no mold or mildew.
- No funky smell when your belongings return.
(if storing at our facility)
- Access your units at ground level.
- No elevators, ramps, stairs to climb.
- Schedule access appointment & drive straight to your units.
Portable Self Storage Units in Artesia, CA
- Business storage
- College student
- Traveling abroad
- Remodeling their home
- Decluttering their space
- Making room for a man cave/nursery
- Winter items storage
- Summer items storage
- Outdoor lawn equipment storage
- Storing non-chemical cleaning supplies
- Company merchandise/inventory
Who Uses Artesia Storage Units?Here are the common types of people who use storage locations in Artesia. If you fit in any of these categories, you’re hardly alone!
Tips to Keep Your Goods Safe in Artesia StorageHere are a few tips to help you keep your belongings safe while they are inside your storage units in Artesia.
Wrap your itemsAre you planning to have your belongings in storage units for a long period of time? It may be a good idea to wrap your belongings in plastic or bubble wrap. This way, your furniture and belongings will be less susceptible to collecting dust.
Label everythingYou may know everything you are putting into storage. However, if you open your storage unit a few months down the line, you may end up sifting through all of your things to find what you need. This is because you can’t remember where you put your favorite china cup set or your favorite summer hat. Most likely, all your boxes will be identical. It will make it easier for you to grab and go if you label your valuables!
Check your belongingsWhile your items will be safe in a secure storage facility, it’s always a good idea to keep an eye on your belongings. Our storage units allow you to store items that you can access on a daily/weekly basis. So when you need to grab something, you can grab it and go. Maybe you have furniture or clothes that need to be rotated. Our storage units near Artesia allow you to do just that!
Don’t overpack your boxesIt can be tempting to stuff as many items in your boxes to save space. However, over-stuffing your boxes may cause them to burst and break. Therefore, make sure you pack your boxes to the point where they are easy to carry and easy to store. The last thing you need is having all your boxes burst, and having to start from square one all over again.
Advantages offered by storage units in Artesia, CaliforniaIf you are searching for an Artesia storage facility, we are sure you are looking for the same things that many other people are when they are looking for a storage unit. Here are some things they often want:
- Affordability – Consumers want a spacious facility with storage rental rates that won’t break the bank.
- Flexibility – When it comes to storage facilities, consumers want to be able to access their most precious belongings with minimal hassle.
- Space – If a storage unit is too small, there is no need to rent one. That’s why it’s important for consumers to find storage containers that offer a lot of space. However, if the unit is too large, you are paying for space you are not using. The best units, therefore, are modular.
Climate-Friendly Storage for Artesia ResidentsIt doesn’t matter if you are moving or you need to store items for the season. At Box-n-Go, we offer a wide variety of storage rental solutions that match any budget. Whether you need a storage unit for a week or a year, we have you covered. You have us to take care of all of your storage needs! Follow us on Twitter if you have more questions about our storage services. There are lots of self-storage options out there. However, you need to choose the one that best suits your needs. This requires you to do some homework. Find out what the self-storage prices are and how frequently they are raised. Is it a requirement to provide insurance coverage? Often that is the case which increases your storage unit costs. Do you get a FREE ground-level address? Are the units climate-friendly? Do you need to rent a truck? All these questions will help you figure out what is the best option. We recommend that you take a drive and check out the below listed facilities. Compare them to Box-n-Go:
- Public Storage – 11635 Artesia Blvd, Artesia, CA 90701
- Artesia Rent A Space – 11504 Artesia Blvd, Artesia, CA 90701
- Extra Space Storage – 10753 Artesia Blvd, Cerritos, CA 90703
Call Box-n-Go storage and reserve storage units in Artesia today!Whether you are a homeowner, a member of the military, or a college student living in Artesia, you can feel at ease knowing that you have a safe, reliable, and convenient space to hold all of your belongings. Call Box-n-Go storage at 877-269-6461 and rent a spacious storage unit today. Our self-storage unit prices in Artesia are probably less than what you expect! Box-n-Go provides self-storage units to the following ZIP Codes in Artesia, CA: 90701, 90702. Find an Artesia portable storage unit near you! In addition, Box-n-Go’s convenient and affordable moving and storage services are also available in the following neighboring cities: Bellflower, CA, Belmont Shore, CA, Buena Park, CA, Carson, CA, Cerritos, CA, Harbor City, CA, Hawaiian Gardens, CA, Lakewood, CA, Long Beach, CA, Norwalk, CA, Signal Hill, CA, Wilmington, CA, Los Angeles, CA, and Orange County, CA.