Store on your driveway or inside our secure facility. Load/unload only once. Ground level access.
20’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 3-bedroom residence.
5-7 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
16’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 2-bedroom residence.
3-5 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
8’ Container – all weather.
Modular – works for any need.
Each fits 1-1.5 rooms.
- Call or order online in minutes
- We deliver storage to you
- Pack at home, at your convinience
- Store on your property or at indoor facility
- Move locally or nationwide
- No truck to rent. We deliver storage to you!
- Load/Unload only once.
- Pay only for space you use.
- Secure, climate-friendly facility.
- Drive-up access
- Save money and time.
- Reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
- No need to pay for gas, insurance & mileage!
- You only need to load your belongings once!
- No need to load and unload it all again into a storage unit.
- All containers come with easy ground level access!
(if storing at our facility)
- No not need to guess on how much space you actually need.
- Order an extra 8’ x 5’ unit. Do not use it – do not pay for it.
- Highest degree of security and protection.
- Our 8’ x 5’ units are breatheable – no mold or mildew.
- No funky smell when your belongings return.
(if storing at our facility)
- Access your units at ground level.
- No elevators, ramps, stairs to climb.
- Schedule access appointment & drive straight to your units.
Self-Storage Units in Fountain Valley, CA
Fountain Valley Storage FacilityWhen you are looking for storage in Fountain Valley, CA, a good recommendation is to use Box-n-Go Storage. We differ from traditional self-storage facilities by offering mobile storage units. These can be delivered to any address in Fountain Valley, CA. The storage containers are a standard size of 5 x 7 x 8 feet. Also, they are loaded at ground level so they are easy to load. Make sure you use the mobile storage units to their best advantage. Use the space effectively by using the following guidelines.
- Keep all frequently needed items at the front of the container unit. This is where you can access them easily if you need to.
- As the storage space is loaded, keep note with a simple outline plan that shows where your items are placed.
- Protect your furniture with covers designed for the item. However, you can also use old curtains, blankets, or sheets.
- Make the most efficient use of your storage space by piling it up to the ceiling. Keep the heaviest items on the bottom and lighter items on top.
- Use your refrigerator, drawers, or other items to store things like linens, books, or CDs. Keep appliance doors wedged open so air can circulate inside them.
- If you’re storing fuel-powered equipment like a lawnmower, prevent odors or ignition by draining the tank before you put it in storage.
Providing Simple, Low-Cost Storage UnitsBox-n-Go offers affordable options for residents seeking storage units in Fountain Valley, CA. However, if you are not sure whether to make use of these options, here are some reasons why people place their belongings in our Fountain Valley storage units:
- Selling their home
- Creating more garage space to park their vehicles
- Creating space for a home office
- Decluttering their home
- Remodeling their home
- Moving into a smaller home/apartment
- Temporary relocation/Moving across country
- Document management
What Else Can You Expect from Our Storage Units?At Box-n-Go Storage in Fountain Valley, CA, we can provide you with everything you need to make your storage experience wonderful. It doesn’t matter if you are storing your items for a few weeks or a few months. We have long- and short-term storage options that can accommodate your needs. Also, our solutions are not only convenient but quite affordable. That said, here are some reasons why many individuals prefer Box-n-Go:
- Secure self-storage space that ensures the safety of your items
- Pick up and deliver portable storage units to and from your doorstep
- Ground-level access for easy retrieval of your items
- Deliver your packed storage units anywhere in Fountain Valley or across the country
- Affordable storage solutions that can match any budget
- College dorm moving and storage services
How can you choose from the storage locations in Fountain Valley?Finally, when it comes to choosing a local storage company, you want to make sure they are affordable, convenient, and reliable. This is what you get at Box-n-Go. Because if you are ready to have a seamless moving and storage experience, we have the solution for you. Hence, we suggest you call our Fountain Valley storage service today. Ask us about our portable storage units and solutions now.
Rent Self-Storage Units Near Fountain Valley, CAFountain Valley storage units are often rented on a month-to-month basis. There are also units available with long-term leases. Self-storage units allow individuals to put away household goods that are not needed. Also, organizations can store their excess or archived records. Most storage facilities in Fountain Valley offer a protection policy, or individuals have the option of purchasing the protection coverage themselves to cover their belongings. This service may also be available to the tenant as a third-person carrier by the facility. You can secure your rented spaces by your own key and lock. The storage facility is not responsible for any theft or losses that may occur. The facility cannot take control of belongings within a unit—unless you have failed to pay the rent.
Storage Services in 92728Box-n-Go offers a service called “mobile storage.” You can also call it on-demand storage. It is a bit different from traditional storage units. Sizes for traditional self-storage units
- Extra-large storage space. About the size of a garage for 2 cars: usually 20×20.
- Large storage space. Almost as big as a large master bedroom: 15×20.
- Medium space. One that is almost as big as a garage for 1 car: 10×20.
- Most common space is the size of a child’s bedroom: 10×10.
- Small storage space. About as big as a walk-in closet.
Why Choose Box-n-Go for Fountain Valley storage units?Traditional Fountain Valley storage units come usually without windows. You can access the units by a metal door that is normally the size of the average garage door. Some storage facilities also employ a security guard and have security cameras. A few storage units also use thumbprint/hand scanners for bio metric entry. This is to ensure complete security. 24-hour access is often provided to users. By comparison, we design Box-n-Go storage units using wood like your house. They are waterproofed on the exterior. This construction makes the units breathable, so mold and mildew will not grow. Also, no people can enter the inside of Box-n-Go’s storage facility. This elevates the safety of your belongings. We’re sure you’ll also be happy with our self-storage unit prices in Fountain Valley.
Reserve Storage Units in Fountain Valley from Box-n-GoNeed storage containers? You should consider Box-n-Go Storage. We have over 150+ five-star reviews that you can look into. Other than this, we have an A+ BBB rating and have served over 11 k customers. Box-n-Go offers easy and cheap storage units. We also deliver and move your belongings nationwide. Additionally, we offer:
- Self-storage units
- Load-assisted storage units
- Self storage with full-service loading
- In-home storage pickup service
- Perfect student storage solutions
- Local moving
- Long-distance moving
With Box-n-Go you get many benefits, including:
- No need to rent a moving truck
- Flexible delivery/pickup schedule
- Pack and load at your own pace
- Free ground-level access at the facility
- Pay only for the space you use
Compare Box-n-Go to Other OptionsDrive by the below facilities and check the competition for yourself:
- Public Storage Fountain Valley CA – 17300 Newhope St, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
- Pouch Self Storage – 11345 Slater Ave, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
- Palmyra Mini Storage – 512 W Palmyra Ave, Orange, CA 92868
- A-1 Self Storage Fountain Valley – 16842 Harbor Blvd, Fountain Valley, CA 92708
- Public Storage – 4501 W MacArthur Blvd, Santa Ana, CA 92704