Store on your driveway or inside our secure facility. Load/unload only once. Ground level access.
20’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 3-bedroom residence.
5-7 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
16’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 2-bedroom residence.
3-5 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
8’ Container – all weather.
Modular – works for any need.
Each fits 1-1.5 rooms.
- Call or order online in minutes
- We deliver storage to you
- Pack at home, at your convinience
- Store on your property or at indoor facility
- Move locally or nationwide
- No truck to rent. We deliver storage to you!
- Load/Unload only once.
- Pay only for space you use.
- Secure, climate-friendly facility.
- Drive-up access
- Save money and time.
- Reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
- No need to pay for gas, insurance & mileage!
- You only need to load your belongings once!
- No need to load and unload it all again into a storage unit.
- All containers come with easy ground level access!
(if storing at our facility)
- No not need to guess on how much space you actually need.
- Order an extra 8’ x 5’ unit. Do not use it – do not pay for it.
- Highest degree of security and protection.
- Our 8’ x 5’ units are breatheable – no mold or mildew.
- No funky smell when your belongings return.
(if storing at our facility)
- Access your units at ground level.
- No elevators, ramps, stairs to climb.
- Schedule access appointment & drive straight to your units.
Self Storage Units in San Dimas, CA
Tips for removing your items from storage
- Empty all of your belongings. If you have placed your items in a portable storage unit and you are ready for it to be delivered, the first step is to call and request delivery to your location. Once your storage unit is at your location, you want to make sure you go through everything in the unit and place your items in the proper places.
- Double check your storage unit. Storage units vary in size, and when you have a lot of items in several units, it can be very easy to overlook some important items. This is why you should double-check all your portable storage units. This way you can ensure nothing will be left behind.
- Clean your storage unit. While most self-storage facilities clean their own units, it’s always common courtesy to wipe down and dust off your storage unit. This makes it easier when it has to be returned to the storage center.
- Close out your account. Once all your items are retrieved and in their new place, simply call your storage facility, and tell them to pick up your unit. Once they retrieve your storage unit, close out your account and pay any necessary fees.
- Save your self-storage number. When you are living in the 91773 area, you never know when you will need to reserve storage units in San Dimas again. Self-storage facilities are not only for people who are moving. There are many people who use self-storage facilities for a wide variety of other reasons. Therefore, make sure you keep your San Dimas storage number on speed dial.
Need to store holiday decorations and seasonal items?Is it the time of year when you ask yourself, “Where am I gonna keep my 7-foot-tall illuminated Santa?” You are not alone. Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Halloween come around quickly, but the items we use to celebrate them, such as decorations and other items, take up valuable storage space in our homes. A solution is to explore storage facilities in San Dimas, and a great option is mobile units from Box-n-Go Storage. They will supply any number of storage units near 91773 to your doorstep for you to pack holiday items. Use the following tips to make it go smoothly:
Label EverythingWhen you start packing away your decorations, the key is to label everything on the outside of the boxes.
Use Divided BoxesSupermarket wine or liquor boxes are ideal for storing round or odd-shaped ornaments. These boxes are very sturdy and often available for free.
Wrap LightsWhen storing lights wrap them carefully around a cardboard tube this prevents them from getting tangled. Tape the ends to prevent unraveling.
Save Original PackagingStoring large intricate items, such as tree decorations, is easiest if you keep the original boxes. Before using a San Dimas storage facility, however, try maximizing the space available at your home by following the guidelines below:
Dispose of unwanted itemsMaximize space by disposing of belongings that you no longer need. Items such as:
- Outdated textbooks
- Old books, VHS tapes, DVDs, vinyl records, or CDs
- Unloved, outgrown, or damaged toys
- Unused curtains and linens
- Outgrown children’s clothing
- Damaged flatware and kitchen goods
- Old shoes and clothing
- Faulty and unused electrical appliances
- Unwanted gifts you never needed
Make use of your available spacesBefore you rent San Dimas storage units, you should make good use of the hidden spaces in your home for storage:
- Spaces under your bed
- Below coffee tables
- Behind doors
- In unused luggage
Call Box-n-Go near 91773 and rent self-storage units today!Whether you have turn tables, amplifiers, mixers, or soundboards, you can rest assured that Box-n-Go has breathable self-storage units. These will keep your DJ equipment free of debris, damage, and break-ins. It doesn’t matter if you have a gig in San Dimas or across the country. We will provide you with affordable storage units to store your most valuable equipment. Call us at 1-877-629-6461 and ask us about our low-cost self-storage solutions in San Dimas today!
Choose storage units in San Dimas to take care of all your moving and storage needsIf you are not moving out of storage, and you need storage solutions in San Dimas, give us a call. At Box-n-Go, we provide affordable storage solutions for residents of San Dimas. Whether you are moving temporarily, decluttering your home, or need to create extra space in your tiny apartment, we can help. Call us today and discover why many individuals prefer our storage units over all the others in the San Dimas area.
Compare Box-n-Go to Other Local Storage ServicesWhen you start searching for storage places online, you quickly discover that there are numerous storage and moving companies in San Dimas. All offering a variety of storage services at vastly different pricing. Many offer significant introductory discounts, however, with many strings attached. In order for you to choose the right company, you will have to do some homework. This homework will allow you to compare self-storage prices and services. Choose only the service that works best for your needs. We have compiled a list of some of the best storage companies in the area. Please drive by these storage facilities and compare their services and self-storage unit prices in San Dimas to those of Box-n-Go. Judge for yourself:
- San Dimas Lock-Up Storage – 409 W Allen Ave, San Dimas, CA 91773
- Public Storage San Dimas – 211 W Allen Ave, San Dimas, CA 91773
- Extra Space Storage San Dimas CA – 919 W Gladstone St, San Dimas, CA 91773
- Public Storage – 2340 Central Ave, Duarte, CA 91010
- Storage Centers San Dimas – 195 E Arrow Hwy, San Dimas, CA 91773
- Extra Space Storage – 1960 S San Dimas Canyon Rd, La Verne, CA 91750
- San Dimas Lock Up Storage – 409 W Allen Ave, San Dimas, CA 91773
- Western Pacific Storage Solutions San Dimas – 00 E Arrow Hwy, San Dimas, CA 91773