Store on your driveway or inside our secure facility. Load/unload only once. Ground level access.
20’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 3-bedroom residence.
5-7 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
16’ Container – all weather.
Perfect for 2-bedroom residence.
3-5 rooms, furniture, appliances, etc.
8’ Container – all weather.
Modular – works for any need.
Each fits 1-1.5 rooms.
- Call or order online in minutes
- We deliver storage to you
- Pack at home, at your convinience
- Store on your property or at indoor facility
- Move locally or nationwide
- No truck to rent. We deliver storage to you!
- Load/Unload only once.
- Pay only for space you use.
- Secure, climate-friendly facility.
- Drive-up access
- Save money and time.
- Reduce the risk of accidents and injuries.
- No need to pay for gas, insurance & mileage!
- You only need to load your belongings once!
- No need to load and unload it all again into a storage unit.
- All containers come with easy ground level access!
(if storing at our facility)
- No not need to guess on how much space you actually need.
- Order an extra 8’ x 5’ unit. Do not use it – do not pay for it.
- Highest degree of security and protection.
- Our 8’ x 5’ units are breatheable – no mold or mildew.
- No funky smell when your belongings return.
(if storing at our facility)
- Access your units at ground level.
- No elevators, ramps, stairs to climb.
- Schedule access appointment & drive straight to your units.
San Gabriel Valley Self Storage Company
Tips to ensure you do not inadvertently store items you may need:
- Hold onto clothes that are in season and that you will wear regularly.
- Keep practical items in regular use like silverware, towels, bedding, and soap dishes with you.
- Leave out often-used pieces of furniture.
- Keep photos and wall hangings as they will add warmth to the home décor.
- Hold onto board games and only enough toys to fill your child’s toy box.
- Keep enough of your college student’s personal objects to make them feel at home when they visit.
- Leave at home your current bills and private documents like Social Security cards and bank account information.
- Make room for sporting gear that someone in the house uses regularly such as swimming gear, basketballs, yoga mats, or bikes.
- Ensure that you keep your emergency household tool kit as you never know when you may need them.
The key to using storage facilities effectively is to know what is best to place in your unit
- Store out-of-season clothing and footwear.
- Box up extra items that clutter your cupboards like excess towels, extra blankets, and toothbrush holders that have been replaced by a fresh design.
- Store old furniture that only relatives sit in when they visit every six months or the nest of tables that nobody uses but everyone trips over.
- Store photos and wall hangings that make the room look too busy or just don’t fit your current design scheme.
- Pack away extra children’s toys that you have no room for. Involve your child in the decisions.
- Put away your college student’s belongings that spill out of his closets into other rooms or that make his room uncomfortable for guests.
What items should you not put into storage units in the San Gabriel Valley?While you may think that many people are aware of the rules, there are many individuals who try to put items in self-storage facilities that simply don’t belong there. So, here’s a guide to store these items.
- Important documents and family keepsakes
Prohibited items for storage units in the San Gabriel Valley
- Aerosol cans
- Car batteries
- Charcoal, lighter fluid
- Chemistry sets
- Liquid bleach
- Loaded guns
- Nail polish or nail polish remover
- Paint thinners
- Pool chemicals
- Propane or butane tanks
- Weed killer
- Cleaning solvents
- Darkroom chemicals
- Fire extinguishers
- Household batteries
- Sentimental value items
Use Your Common SenseWhen it comes to determining what to place inside your self-storage units in the San Gabriel Valley, CA, use your judgement. If you know there are things you can’t keep in your house, will get you in trouble, or attract rodents, then it’s safe to say that these items don’t belong at any storage facilities in the San Gabriel Valley! A major life event is a wedding; most of us go through it at least once! Couples will often plan their weddings over several months or years. During this period, couples will collect wedding supplies and gifts for their big day as well as rehearsal dinners and the honeymoon. Storage in the San Gabriel Valley is a great resource! Some of these items can be rented, but more personal items need to be kept safe for the big day. For many, a solution is to look for affordable storage locations in the San Gabriel Valley. San Gabriel Valley residents can use the services of Box-n-Go Storage, who will deliver mobile units to their address. As the wedding outfits, champagne glasses, table decorations, and wedding gifts can quickly stack up, a mobile storage unit will help to keep these items separate from day-to-day possessions. It will also reduce the chance of anything getting damaged or lost. To help keep the wedding items organized, you can include shelving units and storage baskets. It is wise to label boxes in the mobile storage unit. As the day draws near, the couple may have extra reasons for maintaining a mobile storage unit, especially if they are dressing the venue themselves. If family and friends are arranging the seating and reception tables themselves instead of using the services of a wedding planner, they will probably need storage.
Compare Storage Locations in the San Gabriel ValleyIf you want to reserve storage units in the San Gabriel Valley, you have numerous options. Box-n-Go is certainly one of them. While we believe we offer the widest array of options and services, check out what some of our best competitors offer:
- San Gabriel Self-Storage – 126 E Las Tunas Dr, San Gabriel, CA 91776
- Public Storage San Gabriel – 550 S San Gabriel Blvd, San Gabriel, CA 91776
- Universal Storage Solutions – 425 S Pine St, San Gabriel, CA 91776
- Stor-Mor Self Storage – 8635 Valley Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770
Call for info on our self-storage unit prices in the San Gabriel Valley today!At Box-n-Go in the San Gabriel Valley, we have portable storage units that can hold a wide variety of household items, including furniture, clothes, bicycles, electronics, computers, and more. Whether you need to rent space in a storage facility for a few days or a few months, we have you covered. Call Box-n-Go today and ask us about our low-cost storage facilities in the San Gabriel Valley! Box-n-Go delivers its innovative and convenient storage and moving services in these cities and neighborhoods near you: Monrovia, CA, Temple City, CA, Baldwin Park, CA, Covina, CA, West Covina, CA, City of Industry, CA, Duarte, CA, Irwindale, CA, Azusa, CA, El Monte, CA, Whittier, CA, Monterey Park, CA, Montebello, CA, as well as most of the greater Los Angeles, CA and Orange County, CA.