Do you know the best way to store your belongings? Well, if you’re searching for self storage Venice CA, you’ll have a better idea after answering some simple questions. Just take this quick quiz about storage space in Venice CA. You’ll find the answers you need. Hence you will be able to choose the best solution for you. Solution based on quality, convenience and affordability. Ready? On to Question 1!
Q: When you use traditional public storage space in Venice, you will likely need to:
a. Rent a truck and drive it around town.
b. Load and unload your items twice.
c. Rush to get everything loaded in one day.
d. All of the above.
Answer: e. Going to a location for self storage space in Venice CA isn’t quite as simple as it may seem, however.. There are several steps you’ll need to take to get your possessions stored away. Therefore, a more convenient option is mobile storage. this is because this method brings all the loading and unloading right to your residence or business. Then, the storage containers are hauled away without you ever having to leave the property.
Q: If you wish to retrieve your belongings from a mobile storage unit, you need to:
a. Drive to your unit.
b. Load up your vehicle.
c. Make a phone call.
d. Spend time at a storage facility.
Answer: c. You simply call to arrange a drop off of your mobile storage containers and they’ll be delivered right to your property. With public self storage in Venice, you have to make an effort to load your vehicle and, hence, deal with the traffic on Lincoln Blvd. If you do prefer visiting your stored goods yourself, mobile storage also offers that option.
Q: Are your belongings safer in traditional public self storage or in mobile storage units?
a. Traditional storage.
b. Mobile storage.
c. They are equally safe.
Answer: b. The more you have to handle your items, the more opportunity there is for breakage. When you keep your stuff at self storage facilities, you have to load up your vehicle, unload it at your unit, pack up your unit. Then do it all over again when you want to bring everything home. Mobile storage cuts that handling in half. Therefore, there’s much less of a chance of scratching, cracking, dropping and breaking things.
Q: Choosing mobile self storage in Venice, CA, can save you time with:
a. Storage units delivered to your location.
b. No need to pick up and drop off a rental truck, sit in traffic, fill the gas tank.
c. No need to work with multiple companies.
d. All of the above.
Answer: d. With mobile self storage, one call does it all. You simply call to arrange the drop off and pick up of your storage containers. It’s the most time-efficient form of self storage in Venice, CA.
How Did You Score on the Quiz?
No matter what, you’ve now learned that mobile storage is worthy of consideration, however. And if you decide to go that route, you should check out Box-n-Go for storage in Venice, whether you’re located near Washington Blvd, Muscle Beach or Abbott Kinney Blvd. With a solid reputation, competitive rates and a full suite of flexible services, you’ll find that Box-n-Go will pass your test with flying colors. This is because at Box-n-Go we tailor our services to fit your needs.
If you want your items to be safe, secure and free of damage while they are in self storage Venice CA, here are some tips you can follow for a safe storage units Venice CA experience.
Self storage Venice CA for Clothes
- Instead of stuffing your clothes in regular boxes, invest in a wardrobe box. Because of this your clothes can breathe, be wrinkle free, and in like-new condition.
- Wash and completely dry all linens, fabrics and clothes before placing them in storage units.
Furniture and appliances in self storage Venice CA and self storage near 90291
- Wipe and clean all furniture and appliances, because, they should not smell foul when you get them back.
- If possible, disassemble all furniture and appliances.
- Wrap the dissembled pieces in bubble wrap or protecting covering.
- If you are not able to disassemble, cover your furniture and appliances with protective gear.
Dirt and Debris self storage Venice CA
- Make sure you use proper boxes and storage containers that are of high quality.
- Don’t store your boxes too high. This may cause the boxes to tip over and rip.
- Don’t pack any snacks or food items because they will attract ants and other creepy critters.
Safety in Storage Space in Venice Ca and storage near 90291
While you many think that packing flammable items is harmless, it can cause more harm than good. Hence, it is always safe to avoid packing anything that can be hazardous to the entire storage facility.
- No flammable liquids.
- Don’t store any lighters.
- You cannot store any weapons or firearms.
- Try and not to store anything when you are in doubt. If you think it can be harmful, toss it, or take it with you to a safe place.
- Don’t forget to drain out all fluids, oils and liquids from outdoor equipment such as lawn mowers.
Choose our self storage Venice CA and discover the difference today!
Finally, if you follow these simple tips, your items and belongings will be safe from damage year round. Whether you need storage space in Venice Ca for a few weeks or a few months, Box-n-Go has got you covered. We offer storage near 90291 and the surrounding areas. Hence, call us today and discover how we can help you keep all your items safe and secure!
Box-n-Go provides self-storage units to the following zip codes in Venice, CA: 90291, 90292, 90066, 90405, 90405, 90294. Find a Venice portable storage unit near you!